Sunday, October 14, 2012

Introduction to some yummy food


So for anyone who knows me, or knew me rather pre-lifestyle change you know this girl loves some mashed potatoes, bread, pasta, insert any white carb here...so you can imagine then the hesitation I had when my husband, Chris, approached me about living a low-carb, low-sugar lifestyle. For many reasons, mostly health related, I relented and have started this crazy, unexpected, yet fulfilling journey. I've discovered a lot of inventive ways to still eat yummy food while staying within the confines of my new dietary restrictions. A lot of people have asked for recipes, advice, what the heck can you actually eat...so now I shall direct your attention here. Find my recipes, I'll get them up as I make them so it will take awhile, enjoy my weight loss journey (43 lbs since June 1st), probably some cameo advice from my husband in the comments section (wink) and more...right here on Low Carb, It's the New Black.

1 comment:

  1. Weight lost update: 56 pounds as of 12/28/12. It works people...just saying.

    ReplyDelete